Join us! Make a difference!
We would like to hear from musicians who have:
- strong musical skills e.g performing, improvisation, composition, song composition.
- The ability to facilitate and co-ordinate relations through music within the group.
- The ability to facilitate the musical journey of the individual, their self-expression and their ability to be heard.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will ensure a positive experience for the group members, that will contribute towards the social aspect of the sessions that are all-important for its members.
- The ability to lead and/or collaborate bilingually.
- An understanding of safeguarding and providing a positive and supportive atmosphere.
The project will provide opportunities for musicians to acquire training and mentoring in providing integrated music sessions, and to support them within a pool of musicians across North Wales who are able to provide a rich array of experiences that benefit individuals and groups within the community.
How to express your interest
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering email noting the following:
- If you are interested in the role of a musical leader or specialist occasional musician, and your specific skills.
- Relevant experiences
- Name and contact details of two references.
Send your expression of interest to Mared Gwyn-Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
A satisfactory DBS check will be needed for musicians involved in this project as it involves regular contact with vulnerable adults and individuals under 18 years old.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like an informal conversation, contact Meinir Llwyd Roberts on or Mared Gwyn-Jones on 01286 685230.